Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Pages

Breaking News

latest

John Legend All Of Me Nigerian Remix

Subscribe To Gye Nyame Paris For More Latest Videos Updates. Song and Video Produced by Obiblo. All of me Fuji - Nige...

Subscribe To Gye Nyame Paris For More Latest Videos Updates. Song and Video Produced by Obiblo.

All of me Fuji - Nigerian Idol - Season 5 Play | Download

This just dropped in my inbox and i just had to share am.

John legend all of me nigerian remix. KPeace made "All of Me" his own. This is the best performance and remix of John Legend's All of me I have ever seen. Nigerian reggae style cover of John Legend All of me by the best Nigerian lyricist Obiblo.

Join the judges Dede Mabiaku, Darey, Yinka Davies and the host Illrymz in the search for the next Nigerian Idol. Listen to it and share. It is fusioned with All of me lyrics and African Afrobeat.

John Legend – All Of Me (Azonto Version) (Prod By WillisBeatz) Play | Download

All of me John Legend cover by Kpeace fuji version Play | Download

John Legend All of me- Amazing African (Nigeria) remix Play | Download

Dumb Ghana girl Singing John legend All of me Play | Download

John Legend - All of Me [AFrICan DrUMs ReMix] Play | Download

All of me remix (african version) Play | Download

All of me by Nigerian J legend Play | Download

JOHN LEGEND ALL OF YOU AFROBEAT BY GYE NYAME PARIS DANCER 2017 Play | Download

John legend All of me Naija Reggae cover by Obiblo Play | Download


No comments